There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

venerdì 16 dicembre 2011

Round 2

Makkari... so sad that official Eaglemoss collection didn't provide for a larger number of Ethernals rather than the solely Ikaris.


Mandroid. Or better: S.H.I.E.L.D. Mandroid.  This one is made 100% sculpted from zero. So no base under it. It was made using black Milliput, a material that I would not suggest for sculpting, a part the hard granularity and consistency of the product, sculpting black is really difficult to me.
As the material is black you do not have the possibility to feel the shadows and the shapes nor shape's depth. The same happens with some white materials. It can be probably just my uncapability, but honestly I prefear much more to sculpt with green (Green Stuff or Green Milliput) or Grey/grey-pink (Magic Sculp or Super Sculpey).


My Modok version. At that time Eaglemoss didn't yet announce its wonderful issue, so I needed to produce my one for the collection...


Love latinas? Love Monet..


Morg, harald of Galactus.


Really vintage  foe of Ironman, short history in the comics world, probably a couple of numbers. Mr Death.


Another super vintage foe, this time of Devil. His name is Mr. Fear...
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento