There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

giovedì 22 dicembre 2011

Season Greetings

I'm leaving for hollidays, don't know how many possibilities I'll have to blog in the next days, so my wish is to show You something right now, I was thinking to something I haven't yet blogged, as Red Sonja:

 Selene
 Dr. VooDoo
 Asp
 Namorita
 Dum Dum Dugan
 Killraven
Kitty Pride (the only custom I made doubling a character already planned in the original serie from Eaglemoss. It was a mistake as I didn't realize that Shadowcat and Kitty Pride are the same char... very bad fall of style... )

The Melter

Last is Nova (not R.Ryder of course, but the Nova harald of Galactus...)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento