There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

mercoledì 14 dicembre 2011

18:18 update...

After Nuke in his Thunderbolts suite, cannot miss The Ghost. Same squad, the Thunderbolts, same master Norman... This also is not really a customization in the real sense of the word, being a 100% hand made. the character is quite mysterious and only recently read about his origins and original history on a freshly recent comic issue.


Also this Godstalker isn't properly a customization, being 100% made ex novo. Dunno much about the character but I have seen it on another custom blog and liked soooo much to dare to try it.

 Graviton here follows:
The old Thor foe Gray Gargoile, made on the base of Colossus from Eaglemoss wonderful original figurine:


Some weird attempt of Griffin. I used this work to take part on a customizer's contest  achieving the last position with zero votes. Eheheheheh.. I know I'll never have chances, but I like to take part on these competitions. you can look at a lot of good works and find so much inspiration.


Gruenhilda, the girl that trained Thor, made with grey Milliput on the base of She Hulk figure from Eaglemoss.

Avengers Academy is giving me the idea for this Hazmat figure. painting was not that easy as I wouldn't be ale to find a view of her costume from all the sides, so had to use imagination. Grey Milliput and transparent plastic sheet for the helmet.


Here is Hazmat with her Academy mates (Striker, Mettle, veil, reptil and Finesse):


Something different for this Headsman, mainly grey Milliput but something also in Magic Sculp:


Dangerous and Sexy, all in the same woman: Hela. This figure also took part in a contest, of course achieving the last place, but at least wioth one vote :)

Remaining in Asgard neighborhood this is my Hogun. Shaped on the base of dr. Strange from Eaglemoss original fantastic figure using grey Milliput. It crushed against my desk before this picture... One day I'll be able to re-attack his mace in a proper way....


New mutant, at least young one... Hope Summers:


My real intention in this blog is to share those pictures but mainly to describe and show how I do my customs. After finished this fatigue of uploading some of my old ones I would like to describe the whole construction. I'm not a master of course, you can see already here... there are thousand of customizers I would like to teach from. And lessons never end up. So the aim of the blog is to try to have a room where to get suggestions and critics.
No suggestions, no critics means no growth.

It seems viceversa something grown up to Jocasta to become this Hypernova (from Shi'ar race) figure. This is my first attempt with Magic Sculp.


Last for this post please take a look at this Beetle I made during a summer in crisis of abstinence... It is 100% ex novo made with brown Fimo. Dunno how many times it crushed.... Working Fimo is quite easy and satisfactory, but don't try it without an internal iron wire to support....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento