There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

martedì 13 dicembre 2011

First post

Hi!

Two useful explainaries and a warm welcome on board message:
Here customization is the amount of activities carried out on a figurine in order to generate a new one: the custom. 
Here cutomizer is the performer of those activities.
Welcome on board!

I've always been curious about this Blog mania exploded in the last times.
To me everything started many years ago, when I approached my first HTML page, at that period you really need to have at least a basic knowledge of the html langauages, or at least permit me to say that it was a little more difficult to setup a page in the web for those newbie users.
Everything runs fast, it is right this way, and today the approach it's much easier thanks all those guys working hard (and for free) in the web development.
So first of all, before to start: thanks guys to gimme such a tool to create my first blog ever. And probably the last!
There is not so much to say at this starting. Maybe it's enough just to explain the reasons that pull me up on this. Long story short I started to enjoy the sculpting and painting of some lead figures one year ago. My intention was to create a character that I didn't expect to come into the collection: Tarantula. Having a spare Green Lantern from DC I used some aluminium paper and kind of loctite to modify that big guy.
That was my first custom. I didn't know yet that there is a world of customizers all over the world. And I didn't know how much addicting it could be!
Probably after a dozen of customs I landed in a awsome forum where many other customizers show their own pretty jobs. That encounter flamed me up, and today I count about 230 customizations in my carnet.
Today I was thinking that it's about time to have also mine blog.

That's all.
Hope you will enjoy what (if) will appear here.

Skif

1 commento: