There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

venerdì 16 dicembre 2011

the last one...

Ok, I think this is the last post for introducing my customs. Since tomorrow I can start talking about some
more interesting, that's how I do it...
And now... The Fly:


The Orb

Titanium Man


Torpedo


Tyr (Agsardian God of War):

 Vapor...


...and her friend foe Vertigo (together with X-Ray and Ironclad they created the team of U-Foes, one of the few Team up that was capable to defeat Hulk... )


From Avengers Academy, here is Veil:


Vidar (Asgardian God):

Last but not least, a little diorama representing the Shi'ar Xenith giving Morrow (from Nova Corps) his opportunity for the day....


That's all about my old customs. Hope You liked them. Since now let's talk about the new ones.
Take a moment to visit also my friend's blogs related to customization and to the most beautiful collection ever, the Marvel Comics Figurine Collection from Eaglemoss.

Hope to see you often here! Stay tuned.

Skif.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento