There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

sabato 17 dicembre 2011

New entries

Caiera, Maverick and Volstagg:
Caiera, Hulk's wife, Skaar's Mother

Maverick (made from the amazing original figure Deathlock from Eagleamoss, I made some changes with Magic Sculp to abtain my Maverick:



Incredible Eaglemoss didn't issued yet Volstagg, I think many of us, lovers of Eaglemoss, are still wishing that they will... By the way I made my one, starting from the body of Luke Cage, with a lot, believe me  a lot of green Milliput and some parts in Magic Sculp...

A work in progress: Kree Soldier. Green parts in green Milliput, light grey parts in Magic Sculp:


Another Work in Progress: Unus the Untouchable. The head is stolen form Sinister.... too lazy for a new one unseen before...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento