There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

mercoledì 14 dicembre 2011

Let's continue today

Ops! I forgot to say I do not sell my customs, I'm not taking any profits from this hobby, I already have another source of substainement in my life that is my work.... hihihihi!

Really I never made a custom to sell, I could not separate from them. It happened only once that I realized a custom requested by a friend as birthday gift. And hardly would reply the game ;)

Let me introduce another work: Dust form the young X-Men. It is not exactly a custom as this is not worked on a base, it is 100% realized by me. The puttery used is gray Milliput. It was august 28th 2011...

On february 22nd 2011 I realized my 11th custom. I considered this a evnt to be celebrated with a special custom. So I made a little diorama with Fandral assaulting The Executioneer. It is shown in the picture below, where many other works are visible.
 
Oh my! I love this charatcter, Fantomex:


Haralding Galactus, here is Firelord:

One of my preferred customs is Flag  Smasher. Old Capitan America foe, coming to life on september 29th 2010, a cuistom from my first age... it was made in Porzella.
 

Another old age custom I love: Nuke in his interpretation during Dark reign of Norman Osborn joining Thunderbolts. Feels a bit like Jason in Friday 13th, but probably the guys from Marvel Comics a little bit were inspired by Jason... ehehehehehehe. Made in grey Milliput on april 17th 2011.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento