Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

X-Com Enemy Wellknow

 

No pictures from updates today.

I just wanted to share with you that I received the first two male characters in 1:24 scale. So the team of humans now is composed of 4 fellows, 2 males and 2 females.

I am still waiting the replacement from my chinese supplier of the two resin characters in 1:24 scale (1 male and 1 female) to complete team of six. I hope it will be completed before the end of july.

I haven't work on the figures in the last hours, but I want to correct or complete something that is still pending or is not yet satisfying me, for example:


The Chryssalid is still without the hands. I already sculpted the claws and palms, just need to add to the figure. The same situation is regarding the horns on the forehead and the sharp, protruding bones on the sides of the head and on the back of the skull.

By watching the picture of the Chryssalid at state of the art, it is evident that this beast is still missing scales on the tail and the upper lims. I'll work on that hopefully this night.

Coming now to the Ethereal, again by watching his picture I don't like the the end of the ribbon which is in the center of the robe.


It is too similar to a long tie, I'll cut the edge and make it less tie and more ribbon....
Also a bit of work, not that much, just some rectified lines and smoother surfaces are needed in order to make the helmet appear more technologic and less, how to say, "organic".
The metal color then will make the rest.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading me!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment