Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

X-COM end game

 

Hello invisible followers!

As promised, this time I'll take you to the conclusion of at least the first three sculptures of the X-COM series.

By the way, looking at the old galleries in the "see tham all" section, I saw that many images of Marvel superheroes have been lost over the years. It's a shame. So I've decided that slowly I will write down all the images that have been lost and I will rephotograph all my works so as to restore them all. Warning, it will take a long time, but I promise I will.

I have also decided that I will create a "see them X-COM" section dedicated to the dozen or so miniatures I am about to make; it's worth it!

Finally, hold on tight, I've decided that the next step will be to publish all my works on my Youtube channel. This too will be a titanic undertaking, but I think it's nice and more interesting to see the thumbnails on video.

This project will also take a long time, but within the year I promise you that I will start posting on Youtube as some of you have asked me.


But let's go back to the images, I know that you are not interested in anything else!

First of all, I would like to inform you that what I told you last time, about the need to carry out a hydraulic seal test on the cases of your molds, is really important. I recently received both silicone rubber and epoxy resin (Prochima). Luckily I tested the case tightness before pouring the mold, in fact I found a leak. If I hadn't found and repaired it I would have lost all the product and the work!!!



If you are asking why I have again silicon and resin.... well... I can announce at least 4 new Marvel characters in the collection within 2023!!

Sneak preview....


Yes followers, there are a lot of projects bubbling on the table!


 

Going back to X-Com, I made the correction on both the Chryssalid and the Ethereal, and before painting they looked like this:





Painting continues on the Ethereal and a base is added at the end, when the first X-Com alien is completed!!!













Hope you like in the end. The X-Com Ethereal...


And now it's Sectoid turn...




here it is... your welcome gentle SECTOID!




Hope you like this too.


Just a little preview of the first two male human characters of the X-Com Team:


And last but not least....





I hope you apreciate our forst and only X-Com Thin Man!



I think it was today a long pulsing post with several new pictures....

If you did not get enough... stay tuned and wait for the next update!

byeeeee
Skif

 

No comments:

Post a Comment