Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

X-Com: Alien forms

 

I'd say it's going well.


Thin Man finally has ears... while the Sectoid starts moving his hands and taking shape.


I am proceeding very slowly, I want to take all the time necessary to make as few mistakes as possible on the first sculpt.


It seems to me that the proportions are respected, I think that in the second round of modeling I will have to review the pose of the joints and work on the faces. 

Unfortunately at this stage you are not able to apreciate the proportion of the Sectoid because the body position I choose for him is a little bit  complicated, but when this figure is standing it is nice to see and I can't wait to see him painted and on a proper base!



 

At the same time I also started to give a minimum of shape to the aliens' weapons.

Surely you will notice that a weapon is entirely made from a stick for cleaning interdental spaces.... yes, that's right...






No comments:

Post a Comment