Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

domenica 21 ottobre 2012

Making superhero figure tutorial 4


Added hair to the human figure and started sculpt of his hands and completed feet.
I gave also a primer grey layer to the troll figure.



With the grey primer it's easier to check for errors and parts to be adjusted.

Mainly I think still have to correct something on the right hand of the human figure, his hair are too long also and a little cut of hair is needed on the troll also... tomorrow when the Magic Sculpt is dry I'll manage these changes.


I'm enough satisfied till now. My complain goes to the fact I couldn't finish everything in Super Sculpey. I still need some base to support the figure when sculpting. I ordered at the shop, hope will be ready for the next figures. By the way I loved this first experience in Super sculpey!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento