Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

martedì 2 ottobre 2012

Ashema completed




Finally a made from scratch one!
I'm pretty satisfied with the body in general and the dress. Painting also.

Still a long way to walk if I want to have a satisfactory female face sculpt and even the hair, that I dunno consider a difficulty, do not satisfy me 100% in this case.

On the next made from scratch custom I shall give longer time for sculpting the face. I think passing from Magic sculp to Super Sculpey could help in this respect, because Magic Sculp remains shapeable and can be modeled for one hour, while Super Sculpey stays forever until baked at 130°C for 30 mins.

After ending Penance (and the custom that I'm making for the 8th contest that cannot be shown yet) I want to post here a tutorial on different kind of resin and compound for sculpting I used until now.

With Penance my intention is to make a tutorial about painting a custom.

Some detail about this custom of Ashema from Marvel Comics:
the baseplate is a resin copy of the standard eaglemoss one, the character finishing is entirely modeled from scratch with Magic Sculp white type. The core was instead made with Green Milliput just to give a start form. In the previous posts you can find the tutorial step by step from the beginning.


The character was requested by my friend Ash, aka Ashema. Now she can come here to collect. :)

Be back soon! Stay Tuned! byezz!

(Just Added ico version)


1 commento: