Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

venerdì 9 novembre 2012

Satana


HI!
The 8th italian custom-from-Eaglemoss contest just ended.
I consdier this event the most successful in the last years: 14 partecipants, 14 wonderful customs, wonderful atmosphere.
It was a pity that only italian customizers took part. There are many amazing customizers around the world, but they did not join the widest contest ever organized, probably this kind of art is still too young and there is not yet a sense of commonality all around. Every one is still grabbed to his local national background.
Hope one day we can see a real Rimet Cup for customizers.
To end, my big compliments to the organizer, Mr. Chief Hawkman and to all the participants.

Hey!? Don't ask my position in the contest, as always and well known, I arrived at the last place!!! hihihihihi!

I participated with miss Satana:


Ico version for my SEE THEM ALL! section:


And now? Many people is asking me if  after collected 516 figure (of which 308 of them are my customs, the rest is the CMFC Eaglemoss) I still have new figures to produce...
...well, looking into my brains it seems sooner or later this list of characters will maintain the fire up:


Maya Lopez
Wendigo
Hand Ninja
Aleta ogord
Mindless One
Zeladane
Sidewinder
Princess Python
Orka
Mach IV
8 Ball
Boom Boom
Husk-Marrina
Meggan
Molecule Man
Squirrel girl
StarFox
Starlord
Blastaar
Groot
Sin
Yelena Belova
Delila Dearborn
Flashback
Omega Sentinel
Hippolyta
Steel Wind (Ruriko Tsumura)
Sapphire (Tan Jhimon)
Sabra-Mantis
Joystick
Lady Chamelon
Kimura
Ko-Rel
Mary Jane
Agent Cheescake
Zephir
Dreadlox...


3 commenti:

  1. molto bella !! dipinta stupendamente !! mi piacerebbe averla nella mia collezione !!

    RispondiElimina
  2. ehehehheheh!! quella vera però!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. eccone una! La cercavo tra quelle già viste.

    Satana Hellstrom è un personaggio che adoro, bellissima ed oscura, l'hai fatta stupendamente!!!

    RispondiElimina