Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

venerdì 2 novembre 2012

Black Racer (Serpent Society)


I always had in mind to publish a tutorial about different putty trades for sculpting or modify eaglemoss character from the Marvel Comics collection.
Before to do this, I wanted to try another putty, the last I imagine, from Tamiya.

So this scratch built figure of Black Racer (she was still missing in my Serpent Society collection) is made with the followings materials:

1-Body/Super Sculpey Living Dolls Flash (baked 15 mins at 130°C)
2-Bottom corrections, arms, hands and feet/Magic Sculpt White
3-Accessories, mask and hair/Tamiya Epoxy Putty Quick type (very quick I would add...)

Hope you like it, by my point of view I can't wait to paint her!!!

Suggestions for improvements are pretty welcome!


2 commenti:

  1. Penso sia il tuo miglior lavoro da zero! Le proporzioni mi sembrano davvero buone. Aspetto la conclusione...

    RispondiElimina
  2. grazie!
    Al momento ho dato una bella sforbiciata alle ciocche della fronte che mi sembravano troppo lunghe, inoltre ho lavorato di cutter per rendere il viso meno ovale e più spigoloso, ed ho accentuato lo stacco tra mento e collo.
    Passo il primer e poi posto le nuove foto.

    RispondiElimina