Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

domenica 15 aprile 2012

weekly update

Get it!
A 454gr Super Sculpey grey firm arrived friday! I cannot be in my skin to wait to try it!!
But still have to wait until custom number 300... only after that I'll try to start doing heroes also in other format rather than EM Marvel Collection, and I'll do it with Super Sculpey and... finally.... without rush for each piece...
I have to say that I know I rush with my custom, consider that I need a avarage of 4-8 hours per piece, from the resin to the finishing... it was beacuse my son... eheheheheheh! He doesn't give me longer time and if he catches some Wip around the home the end is well known.... not later than yesterday he discovered and 'kidnapped' a resin copy of Hulk (that I was taking for Davos) and a resin copy of Antman (reserved for Shockwave....)...
In these two years I choose since thew beginning to do only Eaglemoss customized, only Marvel Comics chars and above all not repeating chars already done by EM (I 'll buy them all!!!!) and no variants at all...
So today... It is official, I'll stop my customs with the number 300 of them. Still some road to walk for that issue, but not so long. I took the final decision about  my last 36 custom. Number 300 (the 37th) still to be choose. Here the 36 selected are:

Neutron
Jackpot
Victoria Hand
Baron Blood
Death Adder
living laser
Strife
Black Tarantula
Diamondback
Fer de Lance
Doctor Demonicus
Thunderstrike
Hawkeye Girl
Black Spectre
Tamara Rahn
Equinox
Lady Bullseye
Alkhema
Hyperion
The Spot
Mach IV
Phyla Vell
Goblin Queen 
Boomslag
Attuma
Mentor
Spymaster
Fang
Maelstrom
Gravity
Bushmaster
red shift
Korath
God's eye
The Cru


The green one have been already started, well, better say that most of them are already sculpted and need only to be painted.
I'll be out for work the whole next week, so I choose to leave you at least with a WIP, Bushmaster.
Many versions seen of this character, all very static on my personal point of view, I wanted something different, that's why the angled position caught in the act of striking an attack.

I'll be back next weekend, hope to have time enough to paint the new Texas Twister (many claimed for the cap too large and the mustache too long, so I corrected it consequently. With a little bit time longer for the custom I hope to finish sculpting God's Eye and The Crue. And maybe finally to update the whole gallery at the link that youn can find bannered at the and of this page....

Hope to meet you again in a few days :)
have a nice sunday!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento