Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

domenica 22 aprile 2012

Back to Customs

As promised Here I'm!

Just few news this weekend. First I updated TT after receiving any suggestions regarding Texas Twister, someone claimed for the hat and too long mustaches. Here is it how it appears today:



I finally finished a new work (not a custom, just 100% new), God's Eye.

The Godseye weapon was a threat to any nation possessing nuclear weaponry, but it eventually became a menace to the entire planet when its intelligence surpassed what was initially intended. S.H.I.E.L.D. had been trying to destroy the rogue space station for years, but the Godseye would simply neutralize and assimilate any weapon thrown at it. Finally, Nick Fury came up with what he thought was a foolproof plan to destroy the Godseye. He sent the Hulk into space to demolish the Godseye, thinking there would be nothing for the weapon to assimilate. Here is in his humanoid form. I used Green Milliput for the rough parts and Magic Sculp for the fine works.




Last but not least, The Living Laser!! Hope you like it. Made starting from a resin copy of Iron Fist from the official Eaglemoss colection. I think I'll do some changes in the face painting (just adding some lights and shadows) as sooner I'll have few minutes...


byezz!!

2 commenti: