Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Impressive amount of work this weekend

 

Dear followers, if any, unfortunately I am not going to post any new custom this weekend,

I really wanted to finish a couple of customs I almost done... but I was organizing this weekend activities for months and I did not imagine that it would be so time consuming and challenging like it has been up to now... I'll tell you in a moment what I am talking about, please continue to read...

So I did not have any time to paint. Consequently no new video on my Youtube page either... soo bad!!

In reality I spent a lot of funny time on e-sculpting new characters (only some to mention... Bi Beast, Voyager, Titan, Unus, Ex Nihila... ). 

I already wrote months ago that I wanted to learn and practice e-sculpting to avoid the excticion as a clay modeler... and I am really satisfied so far. Moreover I hope to get some extra visit to my blog also from Cults3d visitors. Let's see.

Of course You can see and download those works I mentioned  (if you love to print them) for free in my Cults3D page at: Skif_MC 3D models page

Coming back to the activities of the weekend... in the last months I selected, e-customized, scaled and prepared for 3D printing more than 50 figures!

Yes, you read it correctly, more than 50.

While I am typing this blog the 3D printer is still working with no rest, day and night. 😉

It is a game of organization and planning. 

Consider that 50 customs is the avarage workload of more than one year of custom for me. From now I'll have only to modify those with milliputs small parts, and then paint, paint, paint like hell.

In this moment 14 figures still to be printed and then I finished this huge work.

As usual I will not anticipate anything more, because I love to surprise you when you gently visit my blog.. 

I only want to say that half of the new characters are Marvel Comics related and the rest is a new wave of X-Com figures. It will be incredible, devastating. 

A wave of new customs as never seen before here or in any other customizer blog. 

Stay tuned my dear!

I can't be definitely so bad to not post really anything.. So the only anticipation for you guys is one of the 3D prints done this weekend.




That's my version of  Bi-Beast, based on a Rhino STL file e-customized by me with SculptGL, by removing and replacing the hands and the feet, removing Rhino mask and the horn, adding the second head and e-sculpting the skin. Hope you like it!

And.. yes: I am printing one by one, adding a tag each one, printing the base for every custom and finally separating each one in a dedicate bag. Maniacally organized! 😀😀😀

Stay prepared, really prepared, next weekend will be DEVASTATING! 3 liters of resin for printing has gone!


Skif


No comments:

Post a Comment