There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

lunedì 4 dicembre 2023

X-COM Custom Figure: Captain Shui Zhang, Psionic

 

Finally I got the new FEP and finally I started printing with my Photon Mono 2 3d printer. Of course my first print is related to those works of XCOM:


After three failed attempts, I understood the method and nobody can stop me now!! :) :) :)

Next step will be to learn how to sculpt on a 3D software. To avoid the extinction, as modeler, I don't want to fight, I want to embrace new technologies. As Darwin said: it is not the stronger to survive the changes, it is the one that can adapt itself to those changes.


And now let's see the new finished custom X-Com character:


Of course you can see the complete 4D view in  the X-COM Custom Figure Gallery. Meet you there!

And here is his card:

Name: Shui

Surname: Zhang

Sex: M

Nationality: Chinese

Age: 31

Rank: captain

Class: psionic



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento