Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

XCOM custom figures, 1/20 aka 1:20 progress of Exalt, Lily Shen and the unfortunate case of Mr. Advent Mech

 

Hallo fellows!


Just a sneak preview of Lily Shen and the Exalt member...


and why not... something of the Andromedon...


I was happy yesterday to receive the Pacific Rim figure I choose to use as base figure for my Mech Advent, but very soon I realized that it is totally out of scale and the proportion cannot be respectd. You already know that in my world of customs everything revolves around a single simple rule
s: scale 90mm. That is 1:20 (tolerating 1/24...).


Soooo.... bad choice and waste money for it!

But I want a Mech Advent into the collection... So I asked eng. Shen to start bulding one for me.
You can see the green parts of FIMO on the paper.

Well... five years old FIMO is not the best to start a scratch built Advent Mech, but I have nothing esle tu use... 


Time to bake the party... 130°C for 30'. Do not overbake!


And this is a new very beginning..

Last but not least, when you wait for the Mech Advent to be baked.... spend your time with an Andromedon, sounds good, doesn't it?



See you soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment