Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Monday, September 25, 2023

X-COM custom figure: Lily Shen, Alien Troops: Andromedon and Exalt Member

 

Dear all, you already have seen previously in this blog the progress of all this X-COM custom figures, so I don't want waste your time, here we have the custom painted and finalized.


Lily Shen: "half custom" made by different parts from a Ma.K. figure 1/20 and "Frankensteined" together with my work of custom.



The Alien troop Andromedon, one of the fearest in X-COM 2. This is not a proper custom, being a 100% scratch built by me.



In general I define as "custom" a figure that I made starting from a complete base figure by adjusting and changing some parts of the body or the armor or else. I define as "half custom" a figure that I make by taking only parts of another pre-existing figure (always in 1/20 or 1/24 scale) like for example the head or the body without legs nor arms.

Last I define a "scratch built one" the custom that I made 100% starting from iron wire and sculpting every parts from the head to the base.     


Last one is the Exalt Member that is properly a custom, made starting from a copy of an Eaglemos's  Guardian. (Long life to Eaglemoss, number one in miniatures!)



Hope you appreciate these works.

You can find the 4d's of these three miniature in the X-COM Custom Figure Gallery by clicking on the banner on the right side of this blog (internet view), together with the entire list of the XCOM custom figure I planned to do in the future also.

Ciao! 

1 comment: