Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Groot, Mantis and Bug: Guardian of the Galaxy


My dear all, here is where the story ends.

After years of customs made for my collection of Marvel Comics characters, the space in this home is over!
These are the last three customs I'm making for my collection, and if not the case of a bigger house... these will be the very last one!

In all this time I received a lot of requests of commission, but I always refused to work for hire.
And I confirm my choice and I'm happy to have the largest 90mm Marvel Comics collection of the World.

I think I'll manage a couple more, and try to sell. If successfull I'll see what to do with this authentical mania that infested me!!

But now, let me show you the last three arrived and a picture all together!

Last but not least: thanks you all for following me in such a long way!

Skif

Groot



Bug



Mantis



All together say "bye!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment