There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

giovedì 27 settembre 2012

In reply to John's on Black Mamba 4



Sorry guys, I have to open a new post because I need to post images, nothing new to show... only the reply:



Heya John!

The collar (of Black Mamba) is opened and it is half (left side of the picture) after the hair and half (right side) before the hair.
I thought a lot about this disposal and I was wondering how the effect of hair caressing the skin on the chest could be. I choose so to stay half stick to the images found in the net and half stick to my feeling on how she could appear at final painting.

Let me know your final opinion, meanwhile I'll show here one picture with a red dotted line that is showing how the shape of the zip will appear in case we choose the classical version instead of the 50% version.
If you choose all collar befopre the hair, then I'll cut away the left part of the zip, rebuiild it, remove the left collar part, remove some hair on the left, rebuild the collar on the left and finally rebuild the hair after the new half left collar.
But please concentrate first yourself on hair pending and caressing soft and fresh skin up the chest, and then feel free to chosse. (hihihihihihi!)

Anyway I consider this as minor issue...


About the gun, I spent a lot of time thinking about, as the character you choose as base, Mistyque, is holding the right arm wrist with the left hand.
This hands configuration is specific for those who are grabbing something in the right arm. Mistique is grabbing this gun.

I already customized many times on Mistique base and all the times, even changing position of the arms, I had to put something in her right hand. Please see my customs:
94-Abigail Brand (w gun)
102-Selene (w knife)
111-Araña (w gun)
141-Misty Knight (w gun)
180-Cassandra Romulus (w mask)
228-Caiera (w spear)

It is hard to me imagine that hand's position without anything in the right hand. Why she should hold the right wrist?
So in case we think that a gun is not appropriated then we should rebuild both hands but most important to figure out how to change the hands while maintaining that arms position.
What is your point on this? Let me know please sooner as possible, she is looking forward for a good first shower of painting!! Yes, I consider this a major issue!



Last but not least, personally I think that the sexiest is Hellcat. I choose Hellcat base to realize the Goblin Queen (please see her: 290-Goblin Queen by following the link "See them all!" at the bottom of the blog).
Please comment on this also should be funny, we should start investigating who is the sexiest one in the collection!! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento