Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

domenica 19 febbraio 2012

Sunday news

Yesterday I declared finished one of my most controversial customs, Swarm.
I'm still paying the price for having made ​​Gibbon with oakum, and indeed it is one of my worst ever, but I still decided to finish my work on Swarm.
I do not reject absolutely Gibbon. It 'just came, and remains in the family. When will I begin to rework the custom of the first period, I will see how to fix it. Same for Swarm.
I do not do it for the sake of exposing myself to the next critical for this work :) ... at contrary only because the purpose of the blog is not showing that customs are beautiful or ugly, but just to show how I made them.
For Swarm I had thought of using fine rice, but the effect did not satisfied me. So I reinitiated the custom (which has no starting base under) but this time I used the raw grit of quartz. The result is not spectacular, but this is it! Fimo for the cloak and white milliput for the body.
249- Swarm



250- Master Man (cortesy of wikipedia)
Wilhelm "Willie" Lohmer first appears in the title Giant-Size Invaders. Portrayed as a physically frail American Bundist and Nazi sympathiser, Lohmer agrees to participate in an experiment in which he is subjected to the Nazi version of the Super-Soldier Serum. The char is created starting from the official Eaglemoss Banshee base. Modifications in white fine Milliput.



251- Noh-Varr  (Courtesy of wikipedia)
Noh-Varr serves as an ensign aboard the 18th Kree Diplomatic Gestalt interstellar schooner the Marvel, which traverses millions of alternate dimensions on its way home. X-Man as a base from Eaglemoss under the mainly repainted figure. Hope you like it. Modifications in white Milliput.


That's all for today!
Hasta lluego...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento