Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

sabato 4 febbraio 2012

Some freshly added.... and one finished

The Antivenom. Taken from Venom official miniature, had to add some part and repaint globally, not that much work, hope it fits!


Cottonmouth. If not changing my mind I think this will be the last character from the Serpent Society. He goes together with my previous: Puff Adder (number 199 in my custom collection), Black Mamba (192),  Reptilia (76), Asp (148), Rattler (158), Cobra (170) and Rock Python (219). See them all at: http://ffz.leonardo.it/discussione.aspx?idd=9516246


Last but not least I think I've done with Silver Samurai, let me know your comments about him...

byezz...

3 commenti:

  1. Anti-Venom looks really good, well done, sometimes the simple ones are the best ones.

    Check out my custom blog, and let me know what you think.

    http://elvenbrit-metalink.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks ElvenBrit, absolutely agree that simpler often are the best.

    Of course I already checked many times your blog, with fine lovable customs specially your group of Shi'ar Imperials, one of the best series ever seen.
    With your permission I would link your blog here also.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. That's OK by me, you can link to my blog. I've already started following your blog. Nice Impulse!

      Elimina