Dear all, finally I did it. The Boys collection is closed, finished, done.
It is unusual for me to make a closed "collection", this did not happen with Marvel as I am continuing even after #507 of Marvel Comics figures. This did not happen even with X-Com that could seem a "closed" world but instead it's a infinite universe of possible figures, in facts I published already 82 figure for X-Com waves 1 and 2 and if you visit my Cults3D page you will find other 102 new figures for X-Com... enough for X-Com waves 3 and 4.
I am concentrating on Marvel as a fan and I sterted years ago X-Com also as a fan. I didn't want to be distracted by other series or possible lines of figures, as I am not a Patron nor a seller, I am just a collector like you.
But when it came to The Boys, after watching all the series, 5 seasons, I was so enthusiastic of this Amazon Series that I could not resist the temptation to start with The Boys also.
I knew I was going to abandon for a while my natural and historical intentions and I also knew that the few followers after so many years (maybe few but really loyal) could have been affected by this choice.
That is the reason I started. knowing that this was the first time I would have done something that would have had an end.
I choose the format of 39 figures in the beginning, but then again that number isn't exactly a "natural" one, and I found myself pushing all the way to 50—partly because there were certain characters I simply couldn't leave out of the collection (considering also the spin off Gen V).
So, the end is here for The Boys. It is ok this way because I need to return to Marvel Customs facts (and of course until I anjoy... X-Com).
Last, but not least, I hope you enjoied The Boys collection, find here the last pictures of character #50: Oh Father.
If you want to see the video <, sorry but this time you have to visit my Youtube page, and believe me it worths a visit, because I spent days mounting Ai generated pieces of videos where all the 50 figures of The Boys are interacting in a fantastic, ironical, unusual way. It was funny job but time consuming and challenging too, so that I would appreciate if you catch the video directly on my Youtube Channel.
It will be available in a matter of hours since this post, today.



No comments:
Post a Comment