Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Marvel Comics Custom Bi Beast

 

Courtesy Marvel.fandom.com :

The Bi-Beast was originally a huge android with two heads (one atop the other - the top skull is given knowledge of warfare while the bottom skull was given a knowledge of culture) created many years ago by the Bird People, an Avian race that were in turn a sub-species of the Inhumans. For reasons unknown, the Avian race died out, and the Bi-Beast was left to its own devices in the floating city of Aerie.


A look at the comic character...


...and a look to my custom...


I am not going to spend any further word about this custom, as you can watch the video of the making on my Youtube Channel. 
I only like to mention that this is a 3D resin print from a .STL file I did by myself customizing a mix of Hulk, Rhino and dragon's claws from Cults3D and Thingiverse (that I always thank for their world of free sharing).

Enjoy the video, enjoy the 4D view in the gallery.



I am going to rest a couple of weeks, BRB end of August 2024, wish you have a funny genuine summer!

Skif

No comments:

Post a Comment