There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

giovedì 30 novembre 2023

3D printers killed the modeling stars part 2

 

Just to increase the frustration of being a newbie in the segment of the 3D printers, yesterday I received my new FEP supposed suitable for Anycubic Photon Mono 2.


Happy and full of enthusiasm for not being any longer a extinct form of life on this planet I opened the resin tank and disassembled the FEP.

Unfortunately the Photon Mono 2 mounts a chassis with a FEP film integrated in the frame, and the replacement of the film itself is not possible. The Anycubic makes you to change the FEP film only together with the chassis. 
So on Amazon this seller promoted and sold me a FEP not suitable for my 3D printer.
The frustration now is under my feet... and I bought a new set, hopefully the right one this time, directly from Anycubic Amazon Store

It is funny that in the nineties we were saying not buy from chineese, because their quaity and their fake manufactures...
Today I received a wrong piece from Cyprus and had to buy from China to have a quality piece.
this should ring as a alert ring for all over Europe... :)

Tomorrow I'll receive the new set (frame and film). Another 50€. 
But the mission is still the same: let us dinosaurs modelers survive this ice age of the 3D modelling and printing...

Apropos... in a few minutes you will see in another post finally the Faceless.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento