Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

lunedì 27 luglio 2015

Spider Girl May Mayday Parker, No Eaglemoss custom, scratch built.


Courtesy of Wikipedia:

Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker) is a superheroine in Marvel Comics' MC2 universe. The character was created by Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz as the teenage daughter of Peter Parker (Spider-Man) and Mary Jane Watson, and first appeared in What If (vol. 2) #105 (February 1998). She later acquired her own ongoing comic book, Spider-Girl, written by DeFalco and drawn by Frenz and Pat Olliffe, which was the longest-running superhero book with a lead female character ever published by Marvel before being relaunched as The Amazing Spider-Girl, and later The Spectacular Spider-Girl. Peter and Mary Jane named their daughter after his Aunt May.
 
This character was built using Bostik Ripara Pietra, Magic Sculp and little parts of Green Milliput.
No iron whire armature was needed because the Bostik Ripara Pietra is hardening in 5 minutes and I used its for a fast supporting structure for the Magic Sculp.
 
Bostik was then baked together with Magic Sculp at 130 °C for a quarter of hour without any consequences nor problem.
 
After the heath treatment I added milliput sculpted fingers. Hope you like her! Spider girl was a must in the Eaglemoss collection. Unfortunately they missed, Skif not!
 

 
I have to check my "See them all" page because there are two different list of my works in the web. The most trustable on my opinion is the list I have in excel and it says that this is my custom number 390.
Yes, true. The fact is that you have to wait until end of august 2015 to see the last three charcters I recently made but cannot issue here because they will take part of the italian EA customers contest in august. These are the rules....
 
By the way considering there are 7 displays containing 2 characters (executioner + Fandrall, Mad scientist and droid, Aurora and Northstar etc... etc....) the real number of figures I mad raise up to 397. I'm waiting a delivery from China for the last three characters and finally end up ato 400, these last 3 figures will be: Nocturne (Talia Wagner), Husk and Raptor (Brenda Drago).
 
Soooooo... you will not free of me for this summer... not yet!
 
ciao!!
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento