Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

martedì 24 giugno 2014

Elsa Bloodstone, Sasha Hammer and Mary Jane (no eaglemoss custom, these comes from hasegawa Ma.K.)


Ok, not that much time to write some notes....
Just to show the last three issued yesterday.

I wanted since long time to add Mary Jane into my collection, I have to say I've seen a lot of sad custom all around on Mary Jane, I wanted something special so here she is!

Also Sasha Hammer was in my waiting list since long time, I wanted her sexy and definitely red. That's it!

Las but not least Elsa Bloodstone. She will not remain long alone, as the Captain and Boom Boom are almost done.

Still a lot to do on Angela, that I want to be my best custom ever!

Enjoy the frontal and the virtual 360° tour of these three babes now!

byezzzz

Mary Jane



Sasha Hammer



Elsa Bloodstone



A family group with any of the babes!

2 commenti:

  1. Hello! Dear Friend! The miniatures are for sale? Hugs!
    You can reply on my E-mail denidenisson@yahoo.com.br

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi bro!
    These are not yet into the Marketplace (see links on top of the page), maybe I'm planning to put there Mary Jane, but not yet sure....
    ;)
    thanks for following

    RispondiElimina