Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

domenica 6 ottobre 2013

Next steps


Nothing to show today, but I was doing a check around the house to find possible solutions to again extend my collection. But I have to say definitely there is not!

So here is the final list of characters that I'm considering as the last extension. After these, every character I'll be doing should leave this house or be a big issue in terms of space! Eheheheh!

So far, here is the last forecasted extension:

345-Unicorn (already in painting shop....)
346-A-Bomb
347-Zeladane
348-Sidewinder
349-Princess Python
350-Orka
351-Groot
352-Joystick
353-Kimura
354-Bug
355-Mantis
356-Lady Punisher
Well, probably many of them are "must have" for this collection, probably others don't. I'm thinking about Lady Punisher or Kimura and Joystick. Hey please don't mention Zeladane: she's sweet and sexy enough to be a "must have, here and now!"

Is that I like the way Kimura can be created starting from her nemesys X-23 Eaglemoss figure, and I just have a resin copy of her...

Joystick and Lady punisher are pretty unknown that make me imagine a cover without interpretation limits. You probably know what I mean.

Stay tuned, Unicorn is quite close to be issued.

byezz

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento