There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy never dies.

There is a place and a time when we met our first Marvel's comic.Fantasy  never dies.

domenica 8 luglio 2012

As promised

As promised I took a picture of Mentor with daylight (moreless...) and close to Death Adder from the Serpent Society...



Have to say that today was a wonderful day for the shore, but I wanted to give a strong impulse to my collection. So I passed the whole sunday sculpting characters (ghghghgh!!) but at the end of the day I'm pretty satisfied, as three cloaks are drying while I write.
Those cloaks are for the Goblin Queen, Stryfe and Phyla Vell that are finished and ready for painting.

And that's not all folks!

Veranke, Maelstrom, Diamondback, Death Adder and Jackpot are ready for painting also.
So a total of 8 characters are ready to pass under the brushes. Hope to start soon painting so that I can finalize within July the collection with the very last three: Hawkeye Girl, Hydra Soldier and Alkhema!

Byezz  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento