Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

Friday, March 2, 2012

some statistics...

Hi again!
since some days I started to transfer the collection from my office to my house. This has resulted in the temporary stop of all activities on customizations, so I'm running out of "updates" ....

On the other hand I had a bit of time to do some calculation and come up with some statistics on the blog and what I've done so far. The blog was born in December 2011, has been visited 1083 times! Thanks, thanks and thanks to all of you who occasionally find a minute to jump on these pages.



I also want to show you what is the geographic mix visiting my blog. Unfortunately, the data is related to the "top ten" only, that is only the first ten countries more often appeared on those pages for a quick watch, but it is interesting to see at least these.


To complete, here it is a bunch of data about my customs:
bars show when and how many of them I've made .... cake indicates what is the starting point for them, as a percentage (based Eaglemoss original, resin copy or even 100% original that is no starting base).




Once finished the transfer of my dear figures to my house I'll show you a picture of the whole.
Then I will resume at full speed the customization work.... I still have a number of customs to be carried out before putting an end on this... yes, there is an end, after all I live in an apartment not a castle! :)

Last bust most important, I encourage every possible comment (hopefully avoiding childish deviations...) doesn't matter if neutral, negative or positive, every feedback is pretty welcome.

byezz

No comments:

Post a Comment