Free Marvels now.

Free Marvels now.

lunedì 9 gennaio 2012

WIP

Back from Hollidays... I hope You all had a pleasent time and a wonderful end of the year, but most important: a excellent beginning!

I get some private comment about Ezekiel Stane and Arnim Zola.

Someone commented that the original Stane costume is more oriented to the brown color, so I agreed to repaint it, this will be made in this week probably. 

One other commented Zola, making some comparison to the Zola realized by Eaglemoss for fun (special Zola... not meant for the collection) more than one year ago. Ok, apart the fact that they are Eaglemoss.... (I mean number one in 90mm figures...) ...I agreed that I can better realize the shirt (shape and color) and the border of the monitor (that is sculpted and not only painted)...

Last comment I received it was a comparison to the Zola from Marvel Legends action Figure. I do not prefear action figures, I love actually the lead ones, but this is just my personal opinion. I have to say that Marvel Legends are quite larger than Eaglemoss ones, so it's easier to scupt in details than working into 80-90 mm.

Both Marvel Legneds and Eaglemoss were lovely painted so I agreed that I shall repaint the whole Zola.... 

stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento