Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Boys new figure #44/50 Kate Dunlap (Eaglemoss scale 1/21, 90mm scale) 3d design, print and paint by me

 

Kate Dunlap is a complex protagonist in Gen V with the powerful ability of mind control through touch.

Initially serving as a loyal friend and empathetic student, her traumatic past eventually drives her toward radicalization. 

By the end of the season, she shifts from a tragic hero to a dangerous, anti-human revolutionary.

The Actress: Maddie PhillipsMaddie Phillips is a talented Canadian actress who portrays Kate Dunlap with incredible emotional depth and nuance. 

Born in 1994, her performance in the The Boys spinoff has solidified her status as a rising star in television.

I showcase a custom STL file I designed and printed using my Anycubic Photon Mono 4. I then brought the model to life by hand-painting it with Italeri and Vallejo acrylic base colors. 

Finally, I applied Vallejo acrylic washes to define the shadows, add depth, and achieve (hope) a professional finish.

She's my custom number 44 of the wave The Boys that will end at number 50. Stay tuned!



And the video:






No comments:

Post a Comment